Territory Manager DL280
Our client is a diversified Canadian communications and media company. The company is one of the largest players in the telecommunications industry in Canada. Some of the solutions that our client provides are sales of smart phones, fleet management, professional services, digital signage, mobile worker data collection and wire line back up. Our client provides their employees with all the tools to be successful and plenty of opportunities for growth. Successful candidates will enjoy a high-achievement environment, great brand recognition and solid company infrastructure.
Our client is currently looking for a Commercial Account Manager for their Vancouver operations. The Account Manager will be responsible for business development of a geographic territory. This will include both new business acquisition as well as growing existing accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of products and will utilize multiple sales techniques to drive revenue. This position is a great way to be a part of a world class organization and can lead to management and other promotion opportunities.
The benefits of this role include:
- Highly competitive base salary $60-65k
- Aggressive performance-based commission incentive $100-120k
- Superior health benefits offered to all employees
- Monthly transportation allowance/company car
- Great vacation time package
- Fast-paced environment
- Cold calling prospective medium business clients to promote and selling solutions in a new territory
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and strong work ethic that will maintain a maximum retention rate and promote growth.
- Understanding current and prospective customers’ business issues, communication needs and buying motives
- Developing the right solution for clients’ evolving business requirements with a customer first approach.
- Build relationships with partners and engage as required to build solutions
- Leverage internal consultants to develop solutions, remove IT hurdles and develop addition account relationships
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
- Prepare market plans and quotation data reports on a monthly basis
- University or College degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, Sales or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in business-to-business sales experience
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Proven aptitude for implementing sales strategies
- Ability to motivate a team to achieve an objective
- Results oriented
- Proven funnel management experience
- Experienced presenter
RecruiterB2B sales Business Development Business Products & Services IT Sales Telecom Wireless
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For: