Summit Search Group is looking for an Account Manager in Dartmouth, NS for our client, a leading industrial supply company. Our client is poised for significant growth and is looking for an energetic and polished Account Manager to help facilitate this.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining key accounts in your territory
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts, executing services for clients such as quoting testing, implementation, training and ongoing sales and support
- Analyze account activities and needs to provide the best solutions for clients
- Assist in the implementation and management of any major accounts
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities and possible items
- Conduct sales presentations
- Collaborate with suppliers to deliver customer needs and inventory accounts
- Provide training to customers
- Repair any product as needed or required
- 2-5 years of Sales/Account Management/Technical Sales
- Must have Machining experience or strong knowledge of cutting tools
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- University or College preferred
- Strong computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Strong team player, yet able to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to bend, pull, lift and stand during shift.
- able to pass a CPIC criminal background check and you have a clean driving abstract
What’s in it for you?
- Strong compensation plan – including a base + bonuses
- Benefits Package – Medical/Dental/Vision, vehicle
- Minimal travel
- a fantastic, supportive work environment
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d be interested please send your resume/cover letter in Word or PDF format to Steve Empringham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RecruiterIndustrial Industrial & Technical Sales Technical Sales
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For: