JM13031 Construction Estimator
Our client is a leading real estate development company based in downtown Vancouver. They are a fast-paced, close-knit team of development, property management, and asset management departments, all working together in a dynamic office.
Our client is currently looking for an Estimator who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal staff, suppliers and clients.
The benefits of this role include:
- Highly competitive base salary, between $60-70k commensurate with experience
- Superior health benefits offered to all employees
- reviewing issued tender specifications and drawings
- visiting project sites for review
- involvement with budgeting on design-build projects, conceptual budgeting etc.
- performing all materials and labour take-offs and selective pricing
- contacting all required sub trades and suppliers and ensuring proper information is forwarded to them
- ensuring all required information is ready prior to designated tender closing time
- accumulating all information and close tenders ensuring tenders are submitted prior to tender closing time
- reviewing and confirming tender information after closing -record keeping and updating of contact management programs
- oversee and manage the estimating department and staff
- prepare estimate packages and proposals for clients on design/build and management projects
- reviewing all tender information and assisting with issuance of purchase orders -assisting with control of project documentation throughout the project
- reviewing project costs and analyzing estimates to final costs
- A minimum of 5 years working at an equivalent level estimating with a general contractor or a real estate developer is required.
- Engineering degree, technical degree or equivalent experience related to estimating is a strong asset
- Knowledge of construction material and labour pricing and current markets is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume in Word format.
RecruiterAccounting and Finance Operations Project Management
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For: