District Sales Manager
About the Company
This is a distribution company in the power sports that has seen tremendous growth and is looking to expand even further. They have a very unique position in the market with a product line that has plenty of room to win market share.
About the Role
As the District Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving profit increases for new business opportunities in a given area. You will be responsible for bringing on new independent dealers and growing the brand awareness. This is a home office based opportunity and will need to be self-motivated to drive results. You will report directly to the VP of Sales. This role has extensive travel, roughly 60% and is covering Ontario.
About the Responsibilities
- Increase revenue and profitability in your territory.
- Maintain existing account relationships.
- Driving business results from new acquisitions through business development.
- Search for new opportunities in competitive accounts.
- Develop fast and strong relationships with potential clients.
- Work closely with the service centers to ensure customers requests are being handled promptly.
- Consistently produce above average performance to ensure targets are surpassed.
About the Requirements
- We are looking for a individual who is determined, enthusiastic and results oriented.
- Must have at least 3-5 years sales experience, preferably selling to power sports dealers, with a track record of success. Candidates from the power sports retail setting will also be considered.
- Willing to engage new clients on a daily basis which directly brings in new business revenues.
- Multi-task new business development while increasing existing business revenue.
- Strong sales background with a hunter mentality and desire to make money.
- Able to effectively communicate and negotiate, as well as strong presentation skills.
This is a great role with a recognized company in the Power Sports industry at a competitive base salary, lucrative commissions plus company vehicle and benefits. Please forward resumes to Kyle Provost at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For:
District Sales Manager