Insurance Recruiter DL230
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional recruitment firm committed to helping great employers find smart, motivated people to advance both the bottom line and individual career goals.
Summit Search Group fosters a collaborative culture that drives positive business results. The work ethic at Summit can be summed up in one word: tenacious. We sort, sift and dig systematically through our professional networks, industry connections and our customized database of qualified professionals with a single purpose: to find the best candidates for our clients. We constantly refine our recruiting processes to meet and exceed each and every one of our clients’ and candidates’ expectations. With the use of extensive market research, analytics and deep industry knowledge combined with our network of nationwide recruiting experts, Summit Search Group has a competitive edge that sets us apart from our competitors.
We are currently searching for an Insurance Recruiter to join our team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to grow their business to their level of choice. We have the infrastructure in place to ensure your short and long term success. Whether you have previous recruiting experience or are a seasoned sales person who would like to try something new, we can assist you to become a recruiter with high income potential.
The benefits of this role include:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Aggressive performance-based bonus structure
- Superior health benefits
- Excellent office location downtown Vancouver
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Team-based working environment
- Develop new business opportunities and maintain existing clients
- Aggressively approach new clients for opportunities
- Source candidates using a wide variety of methods
- Develop sales and marketing leads to increase company volume, sales revenue, profits and productivity
- Ensure new accounts are developed in all potential target markets
- Participates in seminars, promotions and trade shows
We will look for a combination of these qualifications. If you have a good network in Vancouver through previous recruiting endeavors and/or corporate sales experience we would like to hear from you.
- Previous experience in insurance recruitment AND/OR a successful track record in commercial insurance sales
- An aggressive, go-getting personality is a must
- The ability to make cold-calls, set up meetings with potential clients and sign them on as new accounts required
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Desire to build a book of business that will ensure your profitability as well as the company’s
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For:
Insurance Recruiter DL230