National Sales Manager
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER DL286
Our client is a leader in the field of high profile integrated security solutions for mid to large commercial enterprises. Through expansive growth within the organization, this Vancouver-based firm is now looking for a National Sales Manager.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible to develop and execute a strategy to drive outside sales for the country. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and control of all external sales plans and objectives to assure achievement of the country goals and strategies.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and coaching a world-class sales team and growing the business by cultivating new relationships and penetrating new markets with prospective companies.
- $85K+ base plus commissions
- $10,000 vehicle allowance
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Seek new markets, form sales strategy, manage sales activity
- Manage overall performance and activities of the sales team
- Establish growth plan for team to increase team performance and lead generation
- Develop a high-performing sales team
- Provide leadership and expertise to the sales team on prospect generation
- Establish new revenue goals for the country
- Define individual performance requirements and communicate business development plan
- Meet national sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Identify performance and training gaps and recommend solutions or training to maximize sales performance
- Mentor, inspire, challenge and coach account executives to meet their full potential. Instill a culture of accountability, innovation and growth-orientation
- Some travel required, but less than 25%
- Industry knowledge is not mandatory but technical aptitude is required
- 5+ years of progressive solutions sales experience within a technical industry
- Excellent B2B sales and cold calling experience
- Proven track record of identifying new opportunities and developing high performing sales teams
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales target goals
- Excellent needs assessment skills. Ability to anticipate, determine, capture and analyze customer-specific, trade-related business information requirements
- Strong recruitment, development and retention experience
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume in WORD format.
RecruiterB2B sales Branch Manager Business Development Business Products & Services Consultative Sales Regional Sales Management Sales Sales Management
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For:
National Sales Manager