Production Supervisor – C7357
Responsible for overseeing all areas of production such as; production schedule, communicating production goal expectations to all partners, planning, monitoring and appraising production results, monitor quality of garments and bulk product in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintain production schedule in order to effectively meet production goals, quality standards and incentive expectations. Respond to any service or customer request with a sense of urgency, ensuring the production schedule is maintained so that we can effectively deliver a quality and on-time product to our customers.
- Monitor and ensure that all equipment is in good working order
- Teach and conduct all safety training, enforce all safety regulations. Conduct safety observations and correct all unsafe conditions and concerns. Report and record all injuries, accidents into the intranet safety logic program. Fill out and complete accident near miss reports to include Ishikawa Injury Prevention form. Execute and help maintain safety scorecard. Establish and monitor housekeeping schedule.
- Create a safe work environment.
- Monitor and update all leave of absences through the leave administration on HR Work Ways.”
- Prepare clear and concise written communication via e-mail or, coaching, counseling and all written disciplinary action.
- Monitor, maintain inventory control and order raw product, hangers, production supplies, wash chemicals and office supplies using approved vendors via the company intranet. Prepare, complete and turn in all purchase orders to the Plant Manager for review and approval.
- Mentor partners and helps them develop skills conducive to their job requirements and skills to help them grow with the company and be able to compete for positions that require increased responsibilities.
- Complete and key in all daily production reports using computer programs such as; Intranet program CQATS, Excel program for all incentive payroll numbers and approve weekly payroll on HR Work Ways.
- Monitor and maintain quality improvement standards as required by company policy.
- Recruit, hire, review policies and train all partners in the production requirements and goal expectations, track, verify and correct hours worked for all partners within HR Work ways.
- Monitor the loading and unloading of trucks to ensure perfectly loaded trucks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work Environment – Travel freely throughout the plant observed workflow. Withstand temperature changes and exposure to dirt and dust.
- Be familiar with and/or perform plant functions:
- Lift and carry.
- Operate equipment pertinent to area supervised.
- Oral Communication – Effectively express oneself in individual and group situations.
- Written Communication – Clearly express ideas in writing and in good form.
- Listening – Receive and use information from oral communication.
Managerial Skills – Possess managerial skills in order to hire, fire and totally supervise the daily activity of the production/plant department.
Development of Subordinates – Develop the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
Leadership – Possess leadership skills that influence teamwork, cooperation, and a high level of morale.
- Problem Solving – Identify problems, know where to go for the information in order to get it corrected, and be able to identify the possible causes of these problems.
- Tolerance for Stress – Work in a fast paced environment and deal with stressful situations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A four year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Medium level of proficiency in Computer skills preferred
Remuneration will be a salary of 50-55k
RecruiterIndustrial Operations Plant Management
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For:
Production Supervisor – C7357