Our client is an international leader in the Steel industry and specializes in producing high strength steel for industrial applications. Due to company growth they are expanding their team and have an opening for a Sales Engineer to implement a growth plan in the Montreal Area.
The ideal candidate will have a background in industrial sales and/or engineering and will have a proven track record of building a territory. This role is technical in nature and will focus on new fabrication, repair, and the spare parts business across a variety of industries. Overnight travel is required.
- Promote the company’s portfolio of products, services, parts and kits to various industrial customers.
- Develop a strategic territory call cycle and action plan to ensure optimal territory coverage.
- Highlight client improvements for ROI by utilizing the company’s products.
- Stay current on industry trends, customer projects and the competition.
- Develop and coach customers on technical product information.
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Prepare sales forecasting and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- University or college degree in business or engineering (related work experience will be considered).
- Minimum of 5 years industrial sales / engineering experience.
- Ability to read drawings and have a basic understanding of CAD
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and have strong communication skills.
- Ability for overnight travel.
- Bilingual – French / English
Very solid base salary plus bonus program with a car allowance, laptop, phone and full benefits. Please forward resumes to Bruce MacEachern at Summit Search Group… email@example.com
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For: