About the Position
You will be reporting directly to the President and will be responsible to lead a Sales team within Eastern Ontario. This role will require you to develop and implement a successful sales strategy to increase sales within the construction marketplace. This is a real hands on approach and looking for a manager who is willing to go on regular sales calls with their representatives. You will be responsible for hiring and training the sales team, creating a reporting system and growing market share outside of Ottawa.
About the Requirements
- 5 years experience in a sales environment, preferably in the Construction industry.
- Experience in B2B, SMB, and ability to lead sales calls from prospect to close.
- Successful sales record, leadership qualities and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated individual and ability to motivate others is a must.
About the Offering to You
- A competitive salary with performance based and bonus incentives.
- Future growth opportunities
- Benefits plan
- Great team environment
If this role sounds like you would be the perfect fit, then please forward your resumes to Kyle Provost at email@example.com
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview process.
RecruiterB2B sales Branch Manager Building Products Business Development Business Products & Services Construction & Development Industrial Industrial & Technical Inside Sales Project Management & Trades Regional Sales Management Sales Sales Management
Take a moment and enter your details and a representative will contact you regarding this opportunity shortly.
Position Applying For: