DL 302 – Sales Representative
Our client is the Canadian leader in servicing the distribution and manufacturing markets in Chemicals, Plastics, Ingredients, and Sulphur Products. They are supply chain partner providing product delivery and solutions to the Industrial, Oil & Gas, Environmental, Ingredients, Construction, and Plastics industries and provide more chemical products than any other competitor, with their nation-wide distribution network.
Our client is looking for a Technical Sales Representative for their Chemical Distribution business in Kelowna (or Kamloops), BC.
The benefits of this role include:
- Highly competitive base salary of $60,000
- Performance-based incentive, OTI of $80,000
- Superior health benefits offered to all employees
- Company vehicle provided
- All expenses paid
- Home-based office
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, and office supplies
- Main customer focus is Mining, Pulp & Paper and Water Treatment
- Call on established and prospective customers to sell Company products and services
- Market research for and cold call on potential customers
- Ability to network within main industries and develop long standing relationships
- Strong internal communication to co-ordinate with Customer Service, Warehouse & Shipping staff to maintain superior customer service levels and ensure resolution of complaints
- Co-ordinates with Purchasing staff to ensure availability of product
- Out of town travel is expected, estimated at 7 to 8 nights per month
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage customer information during all planning phases
- Post secondary diploma/degree in a field related to chemistry or 2 years as a mining engineer or chemical sales representative
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales
- Experience in chemical distribution preferred
- Strong, charismatic, entrepreneurial attitude
- Above average interpersonal skills. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to relate to, and communicate with, individuals at all levels
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.