Human Resources Manager
As a Human Resources Manager, you are committed to the progressive development and success of an organization and its people. Whether its policies, procedures, recruitment or professional development; every aspect of HR contributes to the success of an organization.
Our client, is looking for an HR Manager to provide support for employee relations, performance management, and training and development. As the HR Manager, you will also partner with management and the Senior leadership team to execute strategic talent plans that support the needs and priorities of the business.
- Partner with executive and senior management across the organization offering advice, guidance and strategies regarding Human Resources.
- Identify appropriate training and development needs of staff.
- Provide guidance and information regarding HR policies, programs and procedures.
- Provide support on HR/labour relations and organizational planning to management.
- Partner with management teams to source and staff a diverse and highly-skilled workforce and work with onboarding and orientation.
- Provide support to Management and the organization for setting goals, policy development, staff allocation and management.
- Support management with labor relations processes including grievance resolution
- Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues.
You and Your Experience:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- You have at least 4 years of experience in an HR generalist role.
- You have hands on experience with the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training).
- You have a consultative approach to HR, you enjoy building relationships and being a partner in supporting the business.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- You love to learn and are constantly on the lookout for ways to develop yourself professionally.
- You love being part of a team and believe in quality service to your team and your peers.
- Having experience in an HR role within a manufacturing, production, industrial or distribution environment is strongly preferred. Labour relations experience is also preferred.
Benefits of working at this organization:
- Company-funded Pension Plan.
- Group RRSP Plan.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Extensive Work/Life Benefits.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Human Resources Manager