Our client offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network.
As an Account Executive you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (medium business) environment in Vancouver.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, sales professional to be part of one of Canada’s strongest sales teams. Backed by one of Canada’s most elite lines of Mobility products you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts. This individual will be a natural hunter, results oriented, will thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to gain new clients and prospect new opportunities
- Penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide our clients services and solutions
- Opportunity to articulate the value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers.
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic b2b accounts
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various products and services.
- Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams
- Demonstrated 3- 5 years experience in B2B sales consultant role
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking
- Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrix environment
- Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Skilled in PowerPoint and excel
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.