Our client, a leader in their industry with one of the most recognized brands in the world is looking for a highly motivated self-starting sales person.
This role will focus on increasing territory performance through new business acquisition and to increase sales within an existing client base in the Cambridge/Waterloo and surrounding area. This is a rare opportunity to work for a global leader.
- Targets new business opportunities by phone, email, or face to face and schedules appointments with the ultimate objective of closing new business.
- Follows prescribed call cycle to ensure customer satisfaction, execution of account development strategies (as defined by AE), prospecting/closing new business, goal attainment, and minimize customer churn.
- Prepares and presents proposals while utilizing our client’s pricing guidelines to maximize
- revenue and yield while selling the portfolio of products.
- Maintains and updates the sales force automation tool on all sales related activities up to and including ‘customer profiles, sales pipeline, sales calls, reporting closes, etc.’
- Develops and maintains all aspects of the customer relationship up to and including: customer service problems, customer complaints, and coordinates final resolution. Immediately escalates any/all relevant customer ‘at risk’ issues while orchestrating resolution.
- Provides assistance and guidance to junior staff.
- Implement a strategic business plan to support customer base and drive new sales.
- Build long lasting relationships with existing clients.
- Develops, prepares, and executes formal presentations that are tailored to meet potential/existing customers’ needs.
- Identify competitive threats in the market place.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education required. University Degree (preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of outside sales experience.
- Ability to effectively influence and negotiate.
- Highly driven to exceed goals.
- Extremely strong presentation skills.
- Good business and work ethics.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group email@example.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.