Our client, a national leader in their field, has an immediate need for an Account Executive in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Reporting to the director of sales, the account executive will be responsible of developing, advising and selling advertising opportunities to assigned clients.
- Identifying, developing and prospecting potential clients through creative presentations.
- Planning clients and agencies quarterly sales objectives and delivering tangible results.
- Growing and expanding client base and/or developing sales promotions for their advertisers.
- Demonstrating people skills and nurturing positive and professional ties with agencies and advertisers, the business units and co-workers.
- Participating to industry’s events or activities when required.
- Applying corporate sales standards.
Knowledge, skills and requirements:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills and ability to foster positive team spirit.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Able to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to listen to client and understand their needs.
- Available to travel when required.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: