Our client, a well-established organization in the Oil and Energy industry is seeking a high energy, self-motivated Account Manager to join their team in Brantford, Ontario. They are the market leader with a strong reputation in their respective space. Reporting to the District Sales Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service for our existing customers, with the primary focus of supporting the sales team and developing new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong lasting relationships with new and existing customers within the mining, construction and plant industry.
- Updating the CRM and ensure the sales team is aware of changes within clients.
- Respond to customer questions and inquires to determine the customer’s needs. Prepare the sales quote and presents it to the customer to close the sale.
- Improve and manage existing customers and new business accounts.
- Gain a full working knowledge of the organization’s product and services.
- Present short training seminars to promote sales and answer customer queries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the development and execution of the Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sell and cross sell a full range of products and services including laboratory services, reliability consulting, telematics solutions and technical.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing customers.
- Utilize marketing materials about the Company’s product line to present to customers.
- Coordinator web conference with customers to update and review their account activity.
- Communicate with sales, managers, marketing, and other team members to ensure a high-quality product and all sales needs are met.
- Communicate the progress of monthly sales reports including, prospective customers, new sales, repeat sales and total revenue generated.
- Monitor sales, prices, and products of competitors.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education required, science degree or diploma preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the sales field.
- Driven to achieve sales goals.
- Strong customer service focused approach.
- Experience within laboratory services, mining, construction or plant-based industries would be an asset.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident self-starter and comfortable making cold calls.
- Lead development experience would be considered an asset.
- Solid product knowledge and mechanical aptitude.
This opportunity with a highly successful organization provides the capability for growth, training and success. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at email@example.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
**Located in Brantford, Ontario
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.