Our client is a world wide leader in the sale and processing of steel. They are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and results oriented individual for the position of Account Representative / Inside Sales to work in their Vancouver, BC branch (Delta-Annacis Island).
- Grow the revenues and the profits in accordance to the business plan
- Identify and maximize all sales and market development opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by developing rapport and strengthening relationships with key customers
- Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations to continually improve upon sales results
- Effective communication and negotiation skills in dealing with external and internal customers
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure sufficient product is available to meet customer demand
- Ensure that sales productivity continually improves
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Post-secondary education in the field of Marketing or Business Administration (Sales)
- Prior sales experience within the steel industry or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read customers basic metal processing drawings (AutoCad)
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: