Our client is a world wide leader in the sale and processing of steel. They are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and results oriented individual for the position of Account Representative / Inside Sales to work in their Vancouver, BC branch (Delta-Annacis Island).
- Grow the revenues and the profits in accordance to the business plan
- Identify and maximize all sales and market development opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by developing rapport and strengthening relationships with key customers
- Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations to continually improve upon sales results
- Effective communication and negotiation skills in dealing with external and internal customers
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure sufficient product is available to meet customer demand
- Ensure that sales productivity continually improves
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Post-secondary education in the field of Marketing or Business Administration (Sales)
- Prior sales experience within the steel industry or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read customers basic metal processing drawings (AutoCad)
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.