Account Supervisor, Digital
About Our Client:
Our client is a luxury lifestyle and branding agency activating across Canada for many of the world’s top brands. Based out of Oakville, Ontario, their mission is to help calibrate their client’s focus, guide them to invest in strategies that matter and strive each day to make them famous.
- Client relationship manager – understand the client’s marketing objectives, and work with the internal/cross-functional teams to develop strategies and programming that meet those objectives.
- Act as the primary contact for clients, continuously fostering prosperous relationships to build trust and become a valuable resource to the client’s business.
- Constantly seek to develop big ideas to drive maximum value for clients, amplify reach and return on investment.
- Prepare for and attend all client status meetings, along with senior management team member. This also includes timely creation and delivery of post-meeting contact reports to clients.
- Provide exemplary customer service while creating best-in-class branded content marketing solutions.
- Maintain a current and broad knowledge of the client’s business, competition and industry/category best practices in order to direct and contribute to strategic marketing planning and implementation.
- Act as a primary advocate for the client’s brand, ensuring brand consistency across all projects, platforms and communications.
- Deepen our social story telling. Create content as required and possess an appetite to develop online communities.
- Constantly exploring new ideas to drive maximum value for clients and amplify both reach and return on investment.
- Initiate and review reports, trends and results, and interpret data to make proactive recommendations to advance business initiatives.
- Develop internal briefing documents, timelines, and work-back schedules for all accounts/projects.
- Prepare for, attend and lead all client (status) meetings. This includes timely creation, review and delivery of post-meeting contact reports to clients.
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all of its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets.
- Managing various programs, either as the primary lead or as a supporting role to the Account Director.
- Identify opportunities to help grow direct reports and advance them to the next level.
- Assist Digital Account Director and other members of the Digital Team, as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A talented, imaginative, kind human being;
- Who has a passion for brand management, and a keen interest in automotive, retail and luxury goods;
- Who has proven expertise and skillfulness in digital and social media strategy and programming, yet eager to roll-up your sleeves and be hands-on, learn, and grow in the digital marketing space; and,
- Who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, is a demonstrated self-starter, and is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Communications (or similar) is preferred.
- 6-8 years of agency, or relevant industry experience.
- Proven prior work experience managing multiple accounts/clients/projects at once, with various goals, across different industries.
- Digital and social media strategy and programming experience.
- Experience in content creation, optimization and adaptation in diverse categories.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and conversational skills.
- Google AdWords certification (preferred but not required).
- PMP certification (preferred but not necessary).
- Demonstrated proficiency in all MS Office programs (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and, the ability to work on Apple technology and products.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Proficiency in budget planning (forecasting), budget development, budget management, and financial reconciliations (including invoice preparation).
- Considerable experience working with identifying, establishing and monitoring KPI’s; tracking and providing strategic insights and custom reporting on digital analytics; website and application development; and familiarity with CMS platforms.
- Aptitude for research, discovery and exploration into and around a client’s/brand’s business, to provide strategic insights and observations.
- Bonus points if you are bilingual and possess French as a second language.
To apply, please send a resume to Lisa Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Account Supervisor, Digital