Our client, Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join its team in Winnipeg for a 6-month contract position.
The successful candidate will provide office and administrative support with a focus on superior customer service, as well as have an aptitude for and enjoy working with numbers. Previous property management experience in commercial real estate would be preferred.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Experience handling accounts payable in an accurate fashion;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Co-operative talent to work with internal and external customers;
- Proficiency in word processing and data entry; and
- Initiative and an interest to learn.
Things you might like:
- Regular work scheduling with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence to Matt Erhard at Summit Search Group through [email protected] For more information, please call (204) 926-8896.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.