Bilingual Administrative Assistant
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the incumbent is responsible for providing direct administrative support to the Vice President and assistance to all employees when required.
Revenue Management Support
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries as well as manage correspondence with clients, chamber of commerce partners, government officials, suppliers, etc.
- Prepare/ Format Monthly Revenue Report Highlights.
Expense Management Support
- Complete Expense reports for managers.
- Maintains offsite file storage log.
- Invoice processing in oracle as well as manual process for the Business solutions related invoices.
- Maintains Corporate petty cash float.
- Researches and provides figures for annual Corporate office expense budget. Organizes annual budget for submission. Oversees codes and authorizes general office expense.
- Orders all stationery and office supplies for the Office.
Travel/Accommodation and Logistics Support
- Arranges all travel and hotel accommodations for VP and Management team.
- Organizes executive and management meetings and all related to room bookings, required equipment and catering services.
- Supports the Onboarding of new employees into Business Solutions by coordinating their Onboarding training with the hiring managers (including desk assignment, business cards, order of name plate, main supplies, etc) and with ITSD when necessary.
- Records minutes during management meetings and assists VP and Management team in developing and distributing agenda and follows up on action plans.
- Maintains annual executive calendar for VP (records meeting dates, vacation, etc.).
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments for Managers
- As part of their work, employees must take all necessary measures to ensure their own health and safety, and that of their co-workers and the public in general. They must use available personal protective equipment at all times, and comply with all Health & Safety instructions, guidelines, policies and procedures issued by the Company.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Provides administrative support to the VP of Business Sales and his Senior Management team including all related to writes/edits correspondence, follows up on projects/action plans, researches material, expedites matters requiring action from other senior directors, and screens incoming correspondence and drafts responses.)
- Responsible for keeping up to date all the Business Solutions distribution lists.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office, Google Works, Visio, MS Project at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mail, emailing and filling.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones numbers, company credit cards and office keys.
- Responsible for managing all communications for business solutions.
- Responsible for keeping an up to date Business Solutions Organizational chart.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education required. College Diploma in relevant discipline or combination of equivalent education and work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years senior-level executive assistant experience.
- Bilingual (French and English) is required.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Clear understanding of Company direction, policies and procedures is required.
- Ability to “think outside the box”. This means ability to provide innovative solutions to administrative issues/ tasks.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently.
- General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable and internet industries is an asset.
- Accuracy and adherence to deadlines required.
- Ability to keep track of and balance several activities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skill and the ability to readily communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure and maintain a positive, professional image at all time especially when dealing with high activity periods and challenging situations.
- Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office platforms.
- Adherence to deadlines, protocols, and procedures is required.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.