The Branch Manager is responsible for the branch’s day-to-day operations and customer service. The branch delivers fuel, propane, and lubricant products to residential, commercial, agricultural and government customers in the region. Key to the Manager’s success will be their ability to simultaneously manage the growth, efficiency, and customer service of the operations. The Manager ensures that financial objectives are met by growing volumes, controlling margins and expenses, and motivating employees to deliver exceptional service.
- Develop excellent relationships with customers by providing them with attentive and personalized service that exceeds expectations
- Grow the business through individual efforts and leveraging of industry contacts, effective deployment of sales personnel, local advertising, and reputation.
- Maintain the safe, efficient and clean operation of company assets, including vehicles, bulk plant, card lock, fuel tanks, and other.
- Monitor and demonstrate accountability for branch financial performance.
- Train, motivate, and provide support to all branch employees, assisting them in the consistent delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Build effective relationships with suppliers of equipment and contracting services, ensuring that both parties work collaboratively to grow the branch’s customer base.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of all employees, on site contractors and customers. Ensure a safe working environment, investigate incidents, accidents and injuries. Prepare reports and maintenance of records and review and follow up on investigation reports, as required.
- Ensure that the branch employees, equipment, and practices are compliant with all relevant regulatory requirements, including: TSSA, Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Environment, MTO, etc.
- Five years management experience with fuel oil or propane operation, or comparable experience
- Experience leading operations in a customer service oriented environment.
- Previous experience effectively managing a small team.
- Strong computer skills are an asset.
|While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Kyle Provost at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.