The Branch Manager is responsible for directing, maintaining, and controlling the branch location. Monitoring policies and procedures and making recommendations through consultation with the Regional Manager. Monitoring daily performance objectives and making decisions to ensure branch’s objectives are met. Participating in establishing and maintaining the goals and objectives set for the branch. Developing quality team members as well as a solid customer base. Managing and encouraging optimal performance of all direct reports, including training. Ensuring a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Providing guidance, direction and monitoring of internal staff, ensuring departments are working effectively towards common goals.
- Ensuring all staff are properly trained for their roles and the training is updated as required.
- Maintaining and growing sales through developing, coaching and motivating sales and support teams.
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Participating in customer calls for sales and technical support (if applicable).
- Assisting with Warehouse.
- Strategic and future management planning.
- Participating in and/or recommending product training.
- Solving customer / staff / company disputes.
- Maintaining and growing business.
- Building key customer relationships including site visits, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Managing administrative and CSR functions within the branch.
- Determining sales projections for fiscal year and tracking progress.
- Conducting weekly sales meetings.
- Resolving day to day personnel issues where management decisions are required.
- Representing the company to the local and industry community.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience, preferable, in a sales/distribution environment.
- Previous Management experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
RecruiterOperations Sales Sales Management Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.