Our client has an immediate need for a Branch Manager based in Winnipeg. If you excel at helping people, developing relationships and winning new business, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Manage the day to day operations of the branch.
- Driving annual sales, manage inventory and capital turnover and return on manageable assets.
- Manage all sales and Operations functions.
- Meet and exceed customer service objectives.
- Develop short term and long term business objectives.
- Develop a strong team and foster a positive working environment.
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- College or University degree in Business or Commerce would be an asset.
- Experience in a sales-driven branch operation is a must.
- P&L experience required
- Proven successful sales and operations track record
- Exceptional organizational skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly evolved time management skills with a strong sense of urgency and very detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and working knowledge of CRM systems
An excellent salary is offered including bonuses geared for performers. If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!
RecruiterMarketing Operations Project Management Sales Sales Management Management Administrative
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: