Our client is global distributor of heavy-duty equipment for the transportation and construction industries.
We are currently searching for an Edmonton Service Manager that demonstrates and promotes the organization’s best practices while continuously seeking ways to improve overall branch service operations. Their customers range from large corporate entities to smaller independent owner operators focusing on equipment servicing in addition to equipment and parts sales. Out of their Sherwood Park location, they service clients throughout the Edmonton and northern Alberta area.
In addition to managing their repair facility and overseeing with up to 10-15 technicians, the successful candidate will also be responsible to oversee the parts department.
We are seeking an experienced service and industrial manager with exceptional customer service and people management skills. You must be a hands-on leader who is good with both clients and staff. You need to possess excellent organization, selection, training, coaching, customer service and communication skills. Ideally a background in heavy equipment, truck equipment or other related industries would be considered an ideal fit. Functional knowledge of computer applications is needed.
Other key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing of Truck shop, rebuild and industrial and machine shop within the facility
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer problems related to shop service
- Ensure all shop functions are performed to company quality control standards
- Complete job estimating upon customer request
- Quality control of products and workmanship
- Customer relations
- Administer safety standards in facility
- Warranty evaluations and procedures are completed as per Company policies
- Setting internal structure of labor rates/chargeable time
- Access daily shop work, duties to shop foreman
- Coordinate all job bookings to maintain customer satisfaction
- Responsible for all unit cores, evaluations and reports
- Maintain required service manuals and update bulletins
- Shop Facility cleanliness and appearance
- Ensure there are ongoing training programs for all technical staff
- Receiving proper information from customers on work orders and entering
- Responsible for proper shop equipment and maintenance
- Book technical apprentices schooling time to meet company’s schedules
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: