Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading company in the mortgage industry. The role of the Business Development Manager is to develop business relationships with our client’s referral partners in the Mortgage Broker sector and work closely with their clients. Your performance will be measured against quarterly and annual quotas and rewarded with a competitive base salary, a highly competitive commission and annual bonus program as well as a car allowance, benefits program and fully-equipped home office.
- Responsible for delivering established sales targets and active territory management.
- Develop and maintain referral-producing relationships with established corporate partners through frequent Product Awareness Presentations and regular branch/site meetings.
- Generate revenue and achieve individual, team and organizational quotas, while also contributing to sales strategy by defining and implementing plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Ongoing development of product knowledge, sales skills and sales/relationship management technique.
- Managing relationships in the territory via Sales force.
- Responsible for providing sound activity management reports.
- Create, develop and customize approved sales program to ensure that the company’s products are effectively represented throughout the assigned territory.
- Close sales by effectively managing the sales process from first contact to funding while managing the involvement of third-party participants in Financial Services such as Banks, Credit Unions, Financial Planners, etc.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of financial services sales experience. Experience in financial planning, territory management, credit or mortgage brokering experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the current financial services environment.
- A self-motivator with a desire to be a top earner in a performance-based compensation model.
- Ability to build long-term relationships.
- Passion for relationship building and business development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Natural leadership qualities.
- A track record of overachieving quota.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group email@example.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Business Development Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.