Account Executive DL157
Our client is the leader in the dynamic and growing telecommunications industry. The company is one of the largest wireless firms in Canada and the largest in Western Canada. Our client provides their employees with all the tools to be successful and plenty of opportunities for growth. Successful candidates will enjoy a high-achievement environment, great brand recognition and solid company infrastructure. Working in the exciting world of wireless communications you will assist Canada’s largest player to increase market share through your sales efforts.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, British Columbia (Enterprise), you will be responsible for sales efforts in Vancouver. You will develop and leverage an expertise in a defined market to sell wireless products, services and applications to our client’s corporate customers. In addition, you will be required to acquire new customers and maximize total revenue through the sale and usage stimulation of value added services.
The benefits of this role include:
- Superior health and dental benefits
- Excellent office location in Vancouver
- 3 weeks of vacation time with 4 additional flex days
- Active participation in team activities,
- Open communications with peers, corporate client care representatives, etc.,
- Personal improvement through training and skill expansion in areas relevant to this position
- Wireless device and solution sales to new and existing business customers
- New acquisitions programs
- Expand number of accounts on existing business accounts
- “Winback” of old customers – acquire customers currently with competition
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry is desired but not necessary
- Proven sales experience in a business to business sales environment for large accounts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and PC proficiency are required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of the Vancouver markets.
- Strong ability to desire to sell
- Innovative in creating customized business solutions based on customer’s needs
- Ability to speak effectively to business audience
- Focused on relationship selling
- Creativity, self motivation, accountability and innovation
RecruiterSales Technician and Technologist
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.