Commercial Property Manager
Are you a talented commercial property management professional, looking for a new challenge with a great company? We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, fast growing company with a great team of people. Our client owns a diverse portfolio of properties, including commercial, industrial and residential buildings in Winnipeg. They have a new opening for a Commercial Property Manager in Winnipeg, who will manage an assigned portfolio of commercial properties to ensure they are well maintained and performing well.
- Provide all aspects of property management for a portfolio of commercial properties
- Be responsible for all matters relating to the physical aspects of the property, tenant requirements, operating costs, contract negotiation, administration, and project supervision relating to operations
- Monitor daily operations through weekly site visits and inspecting vacant units
- Coordinate services for tenant improvements
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for the tenants in all matters
- Ensure tenants are aware of and understand their obligations under their lease
- Be responsible for planning, budgeting and reporting of the properties providing a complete review of all activities related to the property
- Ensure all tenant invoices and arrears are collected promptly
- Verify all tenant invoices produced by the Accounting Department are accurate and distribute to tenants accordingly
- Build and maintain strong relationships with tenants and contractors
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant property management experience, ideally in commercial real estate
- Have strong management and problem solving skills in dealing with contractors and tenants
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with tenants
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft software
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization and efficiency skills, with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters
- A valid driver’s license to be able to travel to visit properties within the assigned portfolio
If you have the required skills and experience to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see our other exciting opportunities, please visit our website at www.summitsearchgroup.com
RecruiterOperations Project Management Management Other Administrative
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Commercial Property Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.