Commercial Sales Representative
Our client is a leading company in the home and business security sector, and they are looking for a Commercial Sales Representative to cover the Ottawa territory. The individual is responsible for the promotion of products to potential and existing customers. He/she is initiating and executing all steps of the sales cycle with commercial, industrial and institutional customers in order to meet targets and provide an exceptional customer experience. He/she provides support and assistance to the Commercial Sales Manager in the development of the target markets.
- Meet with potential customers to determine their security needs.
- Analyze needs and create a solution.
- Create quotes covering all customer’s needs uncover during discovery.
- Conduct effective presentations of proposals/solutions adapted to customer’s preoccupations.
- Use the company’s sales process to:
o Create and foster relationships of trust with customers.
o Reveal the need for a security system.
o Develop new applications for specific industries.
o Maintain knowledge of security products and market current.
o Translate the security system advantages into benefits for the customer.
o Overcome objections.
o Demonstrate the security system operation and capabilities.
o Professionally close sales.
o Request customer’s testimonials and referrals.
o Foster the existing customers’ loyalty by contacting them in a timely fashion.
o Lead and coordinate the preparation of quotation to be submitted for tenders.
o Set and meet self- development objectives.
o Participate in the company’s promotional events.
o Develop and maintain business relations.
o Complete the various sales forms as per the company’s policies and procedures.
o Process the sale documents through the proper channels within the agreed timeframe.
o Regularly communicate activities to the Sales Manager.
o Quickly answer customers’ requests and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education required.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge of security equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to use MS Office tools.
- Market development and network abilities.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proven ability to effectively close sales.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Commercial Sales Representative
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.