Commercial Security Consultant – Halifax
Our client is expanding across Canada!
We are seeking an experience Commercial Security Consultant based in Halifax.
Opportunity: The consultant for this exciting commercial role will be responsible for the promotion of products to potential and existing customers. As the successful candidate, you will be initiating and executing all steps of the sales cycle with commercial, industrial and institutional customers in order to meet targets and provide an exceptional customer experience. You will also provide support and assistance to the Commercial Sales Manager in the development of the target markets.
- Meet with potential customers to determine their security needs
- Analyze needs and create a solution
- Create quotes covering all customer’s needs uncover during discovery
- Conduct effective presentations of proposals/solutions adapted to customer’s preoccupations.
- Use the company’s sales process to: Create and foster relationships of trust with customers: Reveal the need for a security system: Translate the security system advantages into benefits for the customer · Overcome objections
- Demonstrate the security system operation and capabilities
- Professionally close sales
- Request customer’s testimonials and referrals.
- Foster the existing customers’ loyalty by contacting them in a timely fashion
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of quotation to be submitted for tenders
- Set and meet self- development objectives
- Participate in the company’s promotional events
- Develop and maintain business relations
- Develop new applications for specific industries.
- Complete the various sales forms as per the company’s policies and procedures
- Process the sale documents through the proper channels within the agreed timeframe
- Quickly answer customers’ requests and direct them to the appropriate department
- Regularly communicate activities to the Sales Manager
- Maintain knowledge of security products and market current
- Perform any other tasks related to the position or assigned by the immediate supervisor
Required Education: College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience within the industry
Required Experience and Professional Skills:
- Experience in a Commercial Security Sales Consultant role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Market development and networking abilities
- Technical knowledge of security equipment (Intrusion, CCTV, Access, Fire Alarm)
- Strong customer service focus
- Articulate, diplomatic and professional
- Sense of responsibility and urgency
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Direct selling techniques, business development experience
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Proven ability to effectively close sales
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Own a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
Our client provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law. Our client is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
Please contact Cynthia McCutcheon: email@example.com for additional details.
Summit Search Group would like to thank everyone who applies. All resumes will be reviewed.
Only those candidates whom meet the criteria will receive follow up communications.
Cynthia’s direct line is 902 405 3607
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Commercial Security Consultant – Halifax
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.