The successful candidate will play a key role in the control and guidance of the company’s financial results, including forecasting, analysis, and providing support to the COO and other departments. Areas of responsibility summarized as: Accounting to Reporting, Internal Control, Cash Management, Asset Management, Planning and Analysis, Business Governance & General Administration.
- Through accurate, relevant and timely business & financial analysis and reporting, support management in making effective business decisions.
- Ensure that adequate internal control processes are in place and that group processes are implemented.
- To participate in business activities and thereby actively contribute in developing the business in accordance with the strategy and targets.
- Ensure that financial reporting and accounting matters are done in accordance with company’s requirements in IFRS and GAAP as required.
- Cost planning and control in relation to revenues.
- Ensure that appropriate risk awareness and internal control procedures are in place and complied with.
- Support of internal and external auditing processes.
- Responsible for the overall management of the finance and administration team.
- Develop, refine and support administrative and operational policies and procedures for the company.
- Promote due diligence in processes and tasks through focus on quality, accuracy, deadlines and orderly work;
- Travel as required.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Individual demonstrates leadership, Values and Behaviours.
- Individual quickly understands business & operations and adapts to current/future circumstances.
- Individual is dynamic (given changing environment), experienced (need to be able to know the answers), and assertive.
- Strong relationship building, collaboration and consultation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Highly driven individual who is proactive and client solution oriented.
- A Professional Accounting designation.
- Post secondary education. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of business controlling/financial management experience.
RecruiterAccounting and Finance Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: