The successful candidate will play a key role in the control and guidance of the company’s financial results, including forecasting, analysis, and providing support to the COO and other departments. Areas of responsibility summarized as: Accounting to Reporting, Internal Control, Cash Management, Asset Management, Planning and Analysis, Business Governance & General Administration.
- Through accurate, relevant and timely business & financial analysis and reporting, support management in making effective business decisions.
- Ensure that adequate internal control processes are in place and that group processes are implemented.
- To participate in business activities and thereby actively contribute in developing the business in accordance with the strategy and targets.
- Ensure that financial reporting and accounting matters are done in accordance with company’s requirements in IFRS and GAAP as required.
- Cost planning and control in relation to revenues.
- Ensure that appropriate risk awareness and internal control procedures are in place and complied with.
- Support of internal and external auditing processes.
- Responsible for the overall management of the finance and administration team.
- Develop, refine and support administrative and operational policies and procedures for the company.
- Promote due diligence in processes and tasks through focus on quality, accuracy, deadlines and orderly work;
- Travel as required.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Individual demonstrates leadership, Values and Behaviours.
- Individual quickly understands business & operations and adapts to current/future circumstances.
- Individual is dynamic (given changing environment), experienced (need to be able to know the answers), and assertive.
- Strong relationship building, collaboration and consultation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Highly driven individual who is proactive and client solution oriented.
- A Professional Accounting designation.
- Post secondary education. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of business controlling/financial management experience.
RecruiterAccounting and Finance Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.