- Manage the company’s daily financial operations and establish new procedures and controls.
- Monitor the company’s banking activities.
- Prepare and maintain working files, and manage P&L and the balance sheet.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and review banking transactions for accuracy.
- Maintain intercompany balances, accounting records, financial statements, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and month-end tasks and requirements.
- Oversee operational and tactical matters, including financial and budget management, accounting, cost/benefit analysis, and forecasting.
- Identify trends, issues and industry benchmarks and provide recommendations for strategic direction.
- Prepare quarterly financial forecasts, annual budgets, and short- and long-term financial reports.
- Ensure year-end tasks are in place, and prepare year-end financials.
- Oversee monthly report production, including reconciliations and financial statements.
- Implement organizational efficiencies, structure and targets.
- 5+ years experience in a Controller role or similar.
- CGA or CMA designation preferred.
- Two-to-five years’ financial and management experience.
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) and third-party accounting software.
RecruiterOperations Accounting and Finance Management Other
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.