- Manage the company’s daily financial operations and establish new procedures and controls.
- Monitor the company’s banking activities.
- Prepare and maintain working files, and manage P&L and the balance sheet.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and review banking transactions for accuracy.
- Maintain intercompany balances, accounting records, financial statements, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and month-end tasks and requirements.
- Oversee operational and tactical matters, including financial and budget management, accounting, cost/benefit analysis, and forecasting.
- Identify trends, issues and industry benchmarks and provide recommendations for strategic direction.
- Prepare quarterly financial forecasts, annual budgets, and short- and long-term financial reports.
- Ensure year-end tasks are in place, and prepare year-end financials.
- Oversee monthly report production, including reconciliations and financial statements.
- Implement organizational efficiencies, structure and targets.
- 5+ years experience in a Controller role or similar.
- CGA or CMA designation preferred.
- Two-to-five years’ financial and management experience.
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) and third-party accounting software.
We are seeking a highly personable, confident, and strategic individual to join our clients’ team. You will receive a strong base salary and generous bonus structure. To learn more or apply please contact Matt Erhard at (204) 926-8896 or [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.