Corporate Marketing Manager
Summit Search Group has been engaged by one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies to recruit a senior Corporate Marketing Manager for their operation in Winnipeg, Manitoba. In addition to this prestigious award, this leader in the transportation sector has also been recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for a diverse portfolio of activities to deliver strategic marketing & communications solutions that support critical business objectives. In close collaboration with various key internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will lead a team of marketing professionals in corporate marketing strategy execution. This leadership role requires a visionary with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, who has a proven track record of taking creative and innovative ideas from conception to completion. This leadership role is accountable for all aspects of marketing and communications across various channels and tactics.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Develop comprehensive marketing and communications strategies in partnership with multiple business units (i.e. Recruitment and Sales) and across all levels of the organization,
- Establish and execute marketing strategies by transforming market trends and promotional opportunities into distinct competitive advantage,
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing programs and resources to help achieve business objectives,
- Develop campaigns, promotions and national marketing activities to build brand awareness, sales and community involvement,
- Manage the online presence through digital marketing strategy (i.e. social media) and provide online presence analytics,
- Oversee a team of specialists (graphic design, writing, digital and events) in the development of all internal and external marketing and communications content, including but not limited to, websites, Intranet, social media, email marketing, and business communications,
- Maintain and build consistent branding across all marketing and communications channels,
- Deliver on day-to-day project management, ensure all projects and initiatives are on time and on budget,
- Oversee the development and logistical coordination of campaigns, event planning, community investment initiatives and major client focused events;
- Set and provide ongoing goals, metrics and KPIs to senior leadership; and,
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role, which include the ability to performance manage, coach, supervise, foster teamwork, provide feedback and develop budgets.
- 5+ years of experience in generalist marketing communications, public relations, communications or a combination of these fields.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to deliver on time and on budget.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans that deliver measurable business results.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with an understanding of multimedia and visual communications.
- Solid understanding of current industry trends and digital publishing technologies.
- Expertise in defining and implementing standardized marketing and communications processes, guidelines, and policies across an organization a definite asset.
- Positive, collaborative approach to work.
- Relevant industry knowledge is considered an asset.
To learn more about you can join this award winning organization, please contact Gail Eckert at email@example.com or call 204-926-8678
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Corporate Marketing Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.