About Our Client:
Our client is a leading consumer goods company.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Corporate Recruiter is responsible for partnering with Stakeholders and Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs, report on hiring metrics, trends, successes and challenges, and deliver value to the business.
- Effectively manage recruitment activity from end-to-end and fill roles in plant and manufacturing environments.
- Lead and add value to the full recruitment cycle including creating job postings, leading interviews and negotiations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal hiring managers as well as external candidate pipeline by developing a recruiting strategy.
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Provide decision support to hiring managers in the selection and hiring of candidates.
- Responsible for all recruitment related administration.
- Develop and leverage innovative platforms including job boards, social media, networking and other recruitment tools to develop a strong pipelines of potential candidates.
- Lead the development of assessment tools, interview guides and interview skills for hiring managers.
- Lead Campus recruitment initiatives through liaising with Campus placement services and coordinate job fairs.
- Engage passive candidates through various channels.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Analyze and implement best practices, new trends, tools, and key performance indicators for recruitment.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment practices and resources through the support of projects and initiatives.
- Track and measure recruiting metrics; work to support the drive towards robust recruitment reporting and metrics.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Self-motivated individual with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability with the ability to manage change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional people and customer service skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse range of individuals.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional administration and organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong software skills specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work autonomously while effectively delivering on tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside the box, advise on creative new ideas for sourcing talent.
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business or HR related field required.
- 7-10 years recruitment experience in the high speed manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated experience headhunting hard to fill roles.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at Jessica.Alcock@summitsearchgroup.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: