Demand Generation Manager
My well established client in the SaaS space is looking to add an experienced Demand Generation Manager to their Vancouver based team.
This role will report to the Marketing Head and will have growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will drives engaging, actionable content that generates actionable demand. They’re looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while helping shape marketing strategy and campaign plans.
This is a phenomenal company to work for!
What you will Do:
- Lead the development and execution of targeted industry and regional channel marketing activities to drive brand awareness and expand new markets, verticals and regions.
- Communicate campaign details to internal stakeholders and guarantee alignment with our sales teams to maintain a cohesive messaging strategy.
- Develop sales and marketing initiatives to empower sales teams and channel partners.
- Work closely with channel partners and integration partners to understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories in order to drive MQLs, category distribution, market share and revenue.
- Create a long-term strategy for the partnership marketing program, defining and reporting on quarterly targets and objectives.
- Have or develop a strong knowledge of the SaaS industry and be able to execute relevant marketing efforts with agility.
- Use CRM and Marketing Automation tools to understand and improve marketing results.
- Work well on a team, contributing to a fun, harmonious work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of our clients.
- University Degree (Marketing Preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a Demand Generation role.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal and written), project management and time management skills
- Experience building and running campaigns, webinars and/or email marketing events to drive leads
- Previous experience working as a marketing manager with a channel, segment or vertical background.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector would be an asset.
- Experience with WordPress and project management tools such as Asana.
- Experience with HubSpot (asset).
- Working knowledge of SEO and digital marketing best practices.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within an international and diverse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or undergrad, preferably in Marketing or related field and 4-7 years of relevant experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Beautiful head office Downtown Vancouver
- Friendly working environment and lots of company team-building events
- Remote working flexibility
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Demand Generation Manager