Director of Sales – Industrial Segment
Summit has partnered with a true leader within the Compressed Air Industry. They are currently looking for a Director of Sales – Ontario to join their team.
Reporting to the Vice President, the candidate will be a key player who will be responsible for developing and carrying out a Sales & Marketing plan that is tied to the business objectives. The DOS will lead and champion the team that is responsible for expansion of the Ontario’s business.
The Sales Director will be responsible for steering the evolution of the different services and equipment’s provided by the company and present a marketing plan for value-added services that respond to the realities of their sector.
What you should expect:
- Recruit, train and evaluate his/her employees. Knows how to “marry” the various collaborators to build a high performing team.
- Identify and analyse potential growth opportunities in the marketplace and define the strategies and means required to penetrate the markets.
- Develop new major accounts or strategic players, prepare well-researched bids and ensure follow-up.
- Develop sales strategies, set and reach the sales targets and goals;
- Develop and be accountable for annual sales budget and monthly forecasts;
- Provide innovative and value-added solutions to customers to meet their equipment and spare-parts needs and resolve their business problems; Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Compile and analyze sales figures. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Collect customer feedback and prepare monthly market report and develop market plans.
What you should bring:
The candidate our client seeks ideally has a University’s degree combined with a minimum of 12 years of pertinent experience in Business Development in the industrial sector (equipment and service). This candidate also has a good knowledge of B2B Sales & Marketing principles.
In addition to a clear strategic vision and essential competencies to increase the organization’s sales, the selected candidate will be able to better position the company on a commercial level.
The successful candidate will have recorded significant achievements that demonstrate the ability to build an effective sales team and also, to retain the existing clientele and develop new clients.
A natural leader who is autonomous, an entrepreneur, a team player, well presented, organised and focused on results. The candidate is a good communicator with an approach that is focused on the clients and on business needs. The knowledge of different software (Sales Force, CRM, MS Office) is important.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Employee training and development.
- Good judgment and strong decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A strong team player, experience with high performance teams.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer competence.
- Ability to travel.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, this might be the right place for you!
This is great opportunity to work for a well recognized and respected business. Please send resume to Shannon A. Terpstra – email@example.com
Please include a summary of your related experience and why you feel you are a good fit.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
RecruiterSales Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Director of Sales – Industrial Segment
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.