Director, Talent Acquisition
About Our Client:
Our client is a leader in the cosmetics industry.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the Director, Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading and managing all talent management activities including talent acquisition, agency partnerships, university partnerships/campus recruitment strategies and activities, and employer branding.
The Director, Talent Acquisition will bring extensive talent attraction expertise combined with exceptional strength and experience in operational leadership. The successful individual will act in both a strategic and tactical capacity on all things related to the recruitment function.
Leveraging a track record of success in establishing a robust full-cycle recruitment function, the Director will develop, implement and maintain the organization’s recruitment and selection strategy and activities. Due to the organization’s culture and growth trajectory, the successful individual will also be hands-on and ready to perform the duties typically handled by a recruiter on an as needed basis.
- Develop, champion and lead proactive talent attraction strategies and processes.
- Work with Senior Management to develop and drive the Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Develop and manage partnerships and processes to support high volume of agency/temporary supply pools.
- Build and maintain social media presence, university partnerships, and other community contacts such that the organization is visible and recognized as a top employer.
- Implement and/or maintain effective recruitment technology and related tools so that internal service delivery is optimized.
- Manage all recruitment activities and conduct recruitment activities which include managing a collaborative recruiting team in a high volume, fast paced environment, with focus on quality delivery, industry best practices, innovation, metrics & reporting, and business partnership across the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Research, develop and implement recruitment testing and assessments for selecting suitable candidates.
- Communicate and implement the employer branding in all activities.
- Proactively lead periodic audits of all recruitment activities to ensure they are carried out in a timely and high-quality manner resulting in a positive ROI.
- Develop templates and/or tools to foster standardization in the organization.
- Develop hiring forecast based on analysis of recruitment and attrition data.
- Research, recommend and build new sources for recruiting and attracting talent to meet the needs of the organization.
- Manage the Recruitment team in a way that optimizes performance, including training and guiding the team on strategies and best practice
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Build quality relationships with internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated success and ability to create strategic and tactical recruitment strategies
- Experience in high volume recruitment utilizing both in-house strategies and agency partnerships, preferably in manufacturing
- Proficient using social media, applicant tracking systems, and other recruitment search activities
- Accountable, action oriented, results driven, highly motivated, self-starter, requiring little direction
- Prior experience recruiting and leading recruiting teams in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of technical recruiting and full life cycle talent acquisition processes and market best practices with proven methodologies to source passive and active candidates efficiently
- Experience and advanced proficiency in analyzing and presenting recruiting metrics to key stakeholders and management
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
Education and Experience:
- A professional designation, such as Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP), Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) or Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR)
- At least 7 years of related experience in establishing a comprehensive full cycle recruitment, implementing process improvements and successfully leading/managing projects in Recruitment
To apply, please send a resume to Allison Dwyer at Dwyer@summitsearchgroup.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Director, Talent Acquisition
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.