For over 30 years, our client has been known as Canada’s caring and friendly movers. With operations in 9 major cities in Canada and committed to the communities they serve, they focus on their 4 core values and consistently go above and beyond to assist their customers.
We are seeking a professional Dispatcher with the ability to seamlessly coordinate multiple crews and customers in a fast paced and constantly changing environment at their busy Richmond, BC location.
The Dispatcher works closely with owners, drivers, sales team and customers to provide world class, on-time, cost-effective service by contributing seamless work in the areas of:
- Residential Moving
- Office Moving
- Long Haul
Day to day duties may include:
- Front line interfacing with customers to receive and schedule moving and delivery service
- Telephone coverage
- Providing customer pricing when appropriate
- Coordinating and dispatching drivers to maximize budget and service
- Negotiating with vendors for timing or rates when appropriate
- Issuing work orders and directions, foundation plans as appropriate
- Issuing purchase orders for services and validating completion of work with clients, staff and vendors
- Relaying or documenting communications between branch, customers, drivers, vendors, and/or service technicians
A Dispatcher must have:
- Prior dispatch experience in the moving industry
- Recruiting experience: maintain an excellent roster of drivers and helpers that exemplify the company’s core values of: Care, Hard Work, Communication and Accountability
- High call volume, multi-tasking, dynamic environment
- Excellent and professional interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions within guidelines to meet deadlines and maximize budget and customer satisfaction
Applicant must have:
- PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- A drive to provide world-class customer service
- The highest levels of integrity
To join this team, please contact Gail Eckert, Summit Search Group at [email protected].
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.