District Manager, Oncology (National)
About Our Client:
Our client is a pharmaceutical organization.
The District Manager is responsible for the Region’s Sales across all channels, including Retail Pharmacy and Hospital/Specialty. Provides supervision to Brand Sales Representatives at Retail, Corporate Accounts and Hospital/Specialty. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining business growth, team talent and awareness of the organization. Works closely with other Sales managers and business leaders on strategies within Canada and is responsible for servicing independent pharmacies, and hospital and specialty business stakeholders. This position also works to identify new business opportunities and seek competitive market intelligence in order to maximize growth potential. Reports directly to the Head of the Business Unit.
Perform job functions in accordance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), federal and state laws, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, health authority regulations, and departmental processes.
- Build customer relationships and customer commitment through the use of professional selling and communications skills and represents the company in the marketplace in a highly ethical and professional manner.
- Support and execute National Strategy in conjunction with the Business Unit.
- Lead team to deliver on targets through regular performance reviews and coaching.
- Identify new business opportunities and seek competitive market intelligence in order to maximize growth potential.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Marketing to coordinate/interpret sales reports and data to identify and strengthen existing business.
- Prepare and work within an expense budget allocated for the Region.
- Work in the field with direct reports to develop, coach and mentor on selling skills and leadership qualities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience managing seasoned sales professionals.
- Good understanding of oncology and specialty pharma business and associated sales channel.
- Bring meaningful relationships with key oncology stakeholders on a national level.
- Understanding of selling skills, negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage customer relationships and key account management.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and customers and employees with resolutions that are acceptable to all parties.
- Experience creating and managing budgets and expense reporting.
- Ability to analyze sales data, reports.
- Experience selling or marketing biologics and/or biosimilars.
- Experience selling or marketing products in the area of breast cancer.
- Leadership skills (coaching, mentoring and talent development).
- Entrepreneurial, focused and independent.
- Strong qualitative and problem solving skills.
- Well-versed in sales and marketing techniques.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactive, goal-oriented and proven team player.
- Ability to problem solve with minimal guidance.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 5-10 years of experience in a sales leadership role. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Bilingual English & French is required.
To apply, please send a resume to Amanda Graham at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
District Manager, Oncology (National)