District Sales Manager
The District Sales Manager will work closely with the VP of Sales and oversee a team of Outside Sales Representatives. You will be responsible to coach, train, mentor and maximize performance to meet profit goals and act as a liaison with other departments that impact sales territory growth and team performance.
- Work closely with VP of Sales and Outside Sales Reps, providing support via hands on coaching and direction, enabling them to better maximize their performance and achieve/ surpass sales and profit goals, customer penetration and retention.
- Monitor and measure Sales results. Provide feedback, tools, and resources to team to find solutions within territories.
- Continually coach direct reports to grow as high performing business partners to customers; encourage a better understanding of various aspects of the business and how to take effective courses of action that lead to appropriate solutions and positive consequences.
- Participate in formation of Marketing promotions, including food shows and vendor promotions.
- Works closely with Business Resources & Marketing team, ensuring that commitments to the Sales team are delivered
- Builds and maintains customer loyalty and retention, develops relationships with key accounts in region.
- Ensures that proper credit practices are being maintained by the sales force and develops good communication between the sales force and the credit department.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning to optimize performance and career growth
- University or college degree/diploma
- Proven Sales management and leadership capability
- Valid driver’s license
- Business and financial acumen
- Experience in recruiting, onboarding, coaching, and developing a team
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Solution oriented with strong problem solving ability
- Proficiency with Sales technology platforms, Office programs
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing (Reference Checks, Criminal Record Search)
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
District Sales Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.