Working with our client; a well-established company with offices in Winnipeg, we are recruiting a highly professional and experienced Executive Assistant to support the executive team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for all internal and external correspondence and matters relating to the Partners.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – WINNIPEG, MB
The ideal person will have the ability to provide good judgement in any given situation that arises and the ability to maintain a realistic balance of work, juggling a multitude of tasks at one time. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently with little supervision on projects, seeing them through to completion. You must have flawless attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, with a proven track record of supporting an executive team. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be meticulous, organized and disciplined. Possesses an enthusiastic and positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls and emails
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations as required
- Set up meetings, conference calls, video conferences etc. including preparing any presentation materials
- Client servicing, proactively following up on cases and contacting clients via telephone and/or email to arrange meetings
- Preparing internal and external documentation
- Reviewing business plans and financial documents
- Completing ad-hoc projects and research, as required
- Post-Secondary education or related experience preferred
- 2 – 5+ years of experience in an administrative / professional support function in an office environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
If you feel you have the demonstrated background and are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Matt Erhard at Summit Search Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RecruiterHuman Resources Operations Management Administrative
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.