Located in beautiful Kenora, Ontario ~ overlooking Lake Of The Woods, we have partnered with our client and on their behalf, we seek an on-site Executive Chef to join them this Spring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The executive chef is responsible for all culinary activities for the restaurant. This position will oversee all activity in the kitchen, train personnel, assist in planning menus, oversee product purchasing and manage culinary budget.
- Make periodic and regular inspections of units to observe quality of food preparation and service; food appearance; and cleanliness and sanitation of production and service areas, equipment and employee appearance.
- Develop recipes in accordance with consumer tastes, nutritional needs, product specifications, ease of preparation and established procedures and budgetary constraints;
- Execute purchasing specifications, product and recipe testing and menu development.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress and adverse trends and make appropriate recommendations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; a 2 year culinary diploma; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated background and experience with the above responsibilities of the role.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Gail Eckert, Gail.email@example.com for more information.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.