Export Marketing Coordinator
Position: Full Time
Location: Chilliwack, BC (With some flexibility to work remotely)
Compensation: $45,000 – $50,000 (Depending on experience) + Bonus
Our client is a premium pet food company and the people who work there are fun, outgoing, active, and love pets even if some don’t have them. They are seeking an Export Marketing Coordinator.
This role will focus on supporting the growth of our client’s international business in more than 30 global markets. This is a true marketing generalist role, and the successful candidate would be able to work independently and have an interest in research and creating efficiencies.
If you come from a Marketing background and have a growth mindset, this role has the capacity to provide growth and learning opportunities!
Supporting & Executing the Export Marketing Strategy
- Ensure most relevant and up-to-date Brand Assets are made available to our international markets to encourage adoption and adaptation
- Monitor and review the brand’s global Social Media presence, identify gaps and opportunities to improve brand communications across the globe
- Research and recommend best digital marketing practices from inside and outside the industry to drive our global digital marketing presence
- Research, establish and maintain an up-to-date competitive database. Continuously monitor industry and market trends to ensure they are captured and communicated in a timely fashion
- Pull regular reports using Google Analytics and provide data-driven recommendations for international website improvements
Events & Project Management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders as needed to deliver on time and in full all Export-driven projects
- Support the Export Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of international tradeshows
Support Sales Effectiveness (in collaboration with the sales department)
- Execute on all launch strategies, ensure Export Sales team have all the sales-enablement tools and collaterals required for a successful sell-in
- Continuously strive to improve communication and collaboration, as well as operational efficiencies and workflows between Export Marketing and Sales
General Marketing Support
- Act as the point of contact for creative and promotional tools requests from our international markets, and liaise with the in-house Creative Services and Trade Marketing team to deliver on these requests
- Other duties as requested within the same level and scope
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in International Business, Marketing, or Communications
- 2+ years of Marketing experience in Social media, Digital Marketing and/or Events
- International experience and foreign language(s) proficiency considered an asset
- A can-do attitude; a willingness to find a path forward when faced with adversity
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with an ability to follow through
- Exemplary time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team but also in a self-directed, independent environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- High level of computer literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To apply, please email your resume to Wynne To at email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
RecruiterMarketing Project Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Export Marketing Coordinator
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.