Our client is an independent family funeral home with an exceptional reputation. They are looking to grow their team in Smith Falls with a Class 1 Licensed Funeral Director. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team that values family and work-life balance.
We are looking for individuals who are team players and are always willing to go the extra mile to help families by providing superior customer service.
- Meeting with families to help them plan the service and confirming all the arrangements.
- Assisting families with their questions/concerns and guiding them through the arrangement process.
- Arranging and conducting funeral and memorial services in a professional, organized and compassionate manner.
- Embalming the deceased and preparing the body for burial or cremation.
- Providing all available services and options to families.
- Adhering to all company and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring everything runs smoothly during the ceremony.
- Organizing flowers, transport and obituaries in the newspaper.
- Managing the legal documents, contracts and collection of payment.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education, University or College.
- Funeral Director license, Class 1 License required.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- High level of compassion and integrity.
- Proficient in MS Office platforms (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Valid driver’s license.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.