Summit Search Group, a leading national recruitment agency, has partnered with our client, a family owned seed business and farm located 25 minutes south of Winnipeg. On their behalf we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Farm Mechanic. They offer a very competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a health insurance and a group RRSP program.
The Farm Mechanic will work in their newly built 6400 Square foot shop and report directly to the President.
Responsibilities would include:
- Diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on small and large farm equipment
- Management of a preventative maintenance program
- Field and equipment operations
- Assisting the seed business with operations as required
- Strong mechanical skills (minimum 5 years’ experience)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Class 1 licence
- Agriculture Degree or Diploma is an asset but not required
RecruiterOperations Technician and Technologist
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: