My client is a fast-growing and dynamic company with over 9,000 employees across North America. At this time they are looking for a senior, hands-on General Manager to support their site facility.
If this sounds like you … apply today!
- 7-10+ years of experience in operational leadership, overseeing complex and multifaceted processing and/or manufacturing environments
- Experience in P&L performance, budgeting and capital management
- Strong track record in identifying and executing on process and efficiency improvement initiatives
- Experiences related to improving safety culture and metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Relevant post-secondary education (business, operations management or similar), an asset
What They Offer:
- A competitive base salary and a corporate bonus
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Immediate comprehensive benefits package for you and your family
- RRSP matching program, helping you plan for financial success down the road
- A healthy and safe workplace culture
- Continuous growth and opportunity for career advancement
- Modern and well-maintained equipment
- Oversight, leadership and continuous improvement of processes
- Support and oversight of commercial sales as well as overall logistics, shipping and delivery of products
- Hands-on guidance and operation of site facility, including ongoing/preventative maintenance, environmental and regulatory compliance, etc.
- Provide support in areas such as:
- Finance – monthly financial/KPI performance, budgeting processes
- Safety – commitment to improving safety processes and procedures
- Human Resources – involvement in current and future recruitment/training
- Accounts Payables/Receivables – manage both payables and receivables
To apply, please email your resume to Wynne To at [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.