HR Coordinator – Contract
About Our Client:
Our client is a leader in the energy sector.
Reporting to the Director, People and Growth, the Coordinator will work with the HR team to advance elements of the Human Resources Strategy within the day to day operations.
The Coordinator will organize a variety of employee related activities for both the Energy and Infrastructure Services. They will support activities such as data entry, metric reporting, recruitment, and will be a point of contact for employee and manager queries. They are a role model who is highly motivated and a self-starter. They can think outside the box, work collaboratively as part of a team and independently to anticipate the needs of customers.
- Support HR coordination and administration on the day to day tasks, programs and initiatives in support of HR activities
- Coordinate full cycle recruitment including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, interviewing, reference checks, employment offers, onboarding and orientation
- Working with the Director, People and Growth, facilitate the annual HR cycle activities including performance management, succession management, salary administration and variable compensation administration for the organization.
- Prepare costing and analysis for annual salary review and variable compensation programs.
- Assist with auditing and ensuring data integrity, reliability and consistency and facilitate routine audit processes for internal and external auditors
- Prepare, update and analyze HR reports and dashboards for circulation and review
- Prepare organizational and Human Resources communications as required
- Prepare confirmation of employment letters as required
- Maintain organizational charts in a timely manner
- Gathering health and safety data required for WSIB claims within established timelines.
- Prepare presentations and materials for program initiatives and training
- Prepare and distribute reward and recognition materials
- Coordinate and plan for meetings
- Prepare invoicing for approval and payment
- Prepare and update annual HR documents
- Maintain employee files
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information
- Ability to act tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Ability to solve problems with varying degrees of complexity
- Exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-pace environment
- Working knowledge of relevant HR legislation and the ability analyze data and trends to recommend opportunities for improvement
- Highly organized with a high degree of attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or working towards CHRP designation
- A proven record of exceeding customer expectations
- Successful adapter to change
- 3-5 years of experience in a Human Resources Coordinator or equivalent role
- 2-3 years’ experience with end full cycle recruitment
- Experience coordinating departmental programs and initiatives is a definite asset
- Experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
To apply, please send a resume to Amanda Graham at Amanda.Graham@summitsearchgroup.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
HR Coordinator – Contract