Human Resources Manager
Our client, an international leader within their industry, is looking for a Human Resources Manger based out of their Edmonton office. This person will provide guidance on all HR functions including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, terminations and HR programs.
• Support all levels of management to minimize risk on legal and compliance matters, ensuring adherence and interpretation of all relevant legislation, policies and procedures and collective agreements.
• Develop and implement strategies to maintain ongoing communication and positive relationships with the union’s leadership and manage all aspects of the grievance process; including grievance resolution, mediation, arbitration and or conciliation.
• Manage full cycle recruitment function for assigned client group. This includes, but is not limited to; research, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, qualifying, referencing and placement management.
• Provide leadership and support to managers and employees in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation, human rights and employment legislation, conflict resolution and legal/contractual requirements.
• Develop, recommend and implement company policies, procedures, and appropriate training in all areas of employment, including employee relations and performance management.
• Identify employee engagement needs and opportunities for the business unit, leading initiatives where required. Support the implementation of the Engagement Survey Action Plans.
• Facilitate and embed performance management discipline across business unit.
• Conduct performance management training and coordinate leadership development programs for assigned business group.
• Degree and CHRP is mandatory
• Minimum of 5 years Human Resources or equivalent business experience
• Ability to perform as a trusted advisor, to lead and be an effective team player with an understanding of how to build partnerships at all levels
• Knowledge of HR best practices and regulations, including the Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Legislation, and other governing bodies across all provinces
• Experienced in recruitment and selection
Remuneration for this role consists of a base salary of $95-15K depending on experience, plus bonus, amazing pension and benefit program, and future growth opportunity.
RecruiterHuman Resources Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Human Resources Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.