Summit Search Group is proud to be partnering with our client who is a dominant and leading HVAC organization that has consistently been ranked amongst Canada’s top employers. They are currently looking for a high energy and results focused HVAC Technician that would work within the GTA.
• Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for the company.
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
• General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
• Explain the value of the products, services and programs on every call.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
• Other duties as required.
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Gas Technician II license required.
• Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d or 313a).
• Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card required.
• Class G Driver’s License.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
• Willing to wear Company provided uniform.
• Physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
• Willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.