Install / Service Manager – Thunder Bay
About Our Client:
Our client offers home services to customers across Canada.
The Install Manager is accountable for planning, managing and continually improving to ensure that the growth, customer service, productivity and financial objectives are driven to a standard of excellence for field operations through regular coaching and collaboration with team members and 3rd party partners.
- Collaborate with the all local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets
- Ensure staffing plans are forecast, updated and delivered to maximize customer service and meet service commitments
- Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with Independent HVAC Installation Contractors.
- Lead and support the development of a Growth through Install mentality that drives customer satisfaction and future business growth
- Coach and manage a team of Technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
- Drive excellence through 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to the organization’s strategy and goals. Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all key metrics and standards
- Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders (i.e. Quality, Project Management, Training, HR, Regulatory) to continually improve team performance
- Drive ‘destination of choice’ for team members, customers and 3rd party partners by setting a standard of service excellence and engaging team members/3rd party partners to support this standard
- Deliver prompt and efficient resolution to customer inquiries/complaints
- Ensure exceeding HVAC install gross margin
- You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail who thrives working in a team environment and individually
- Gas Fitter B license and/or 3-5 years of progressive experience overseeing a field operations team within the HVAC industry required
- Knowledge and technical experience within the HVAC and/or water heater industry is required
- Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas would be an asset
- Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration
- Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive change
- Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change
*Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
To apply, please send a resume to Shannon Terpstra at Terpstra@summitsearchgroup.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Install / Service Manager – Thunder Bay
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.