Our client in the industrial sector has an immediate need for an experienced Installation Manager in Winnipeg.
The Install Manager is accountable for planning, managing and continually improving to ensure that the growth, customer service, productivity and financial objectives are driven to a standard of excellence for field operations through regular coaching and collaboration with team members and 3rd party partners.
- Manage the installation process, up to and including technical measurement, installation and service, ensuring customer’s satisfaction, while maintaining efficiency and appropriate resource capacity within the team
- Ensure proper procedures and/or requirements impacting the installation process are met
- Lead the safety initiatives of the installation process to ensure safe practices (Health & Safety measures) are in place and are followed
- Collaborate with all local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets
- Ensure staffing plans are forecasted, updated and delivered to maximize customer service, meet our service commitments and customer demand fluctuations
- Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with Independent Installation Contractors
- Lead and support the development of growth through Install mentality that drives customer satisfaction and future business growth
- Coach and manage a team of technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
- Deliver prompt and efficient resolution to customer inquiries/complaints
- Meet or exceed planned gross margins and revenue dollar goals
- Manage and oversee warehouse and branch inventory management
- You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail who thrives working in a team environment and individually
- 3-5 years of progressive experience installing and overseeing a field operations team – B2C is required
- Knowledge and technical experience within the HVAC and/or Water Heater industry is a definite asset
- Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas would be an asset
- Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration
- Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive change
- Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.